Friday, July 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses knife in hand also be Qiangliaoxialai to.

, While the snow beat him went to his uncle near front of Uncle Road: Having hurried rush to the home. Uncle did not spare tube columns and oakleys, followed by the aunt behind home. Column followed ran home oakleys see nobody themselves, had to stand up, followed by back .
oakleys person is small, he ran back to the uncle's house, conducted in the right aunt carrying the knife, chasing the yard, full yard run. oakleys's uncle followed, loud pressing, aunt, put down the knife, do not hurt people. Small oakleys do not understand exactly what happened, only stood in the doorway to watch. Aunt chase that began to ask myself if people run around the yard for several laps, ends up being the man had come with a group of people, press and hold , knife in hand also be Qiangliaoxialai to.
Uncle, one aunt was on the ground, quickly stepped forward,cheap oakley sunglasses, the chase was the aunt of humanity: her. The oakleys far see the man wiping the sweat of a head, oakleys curious went to the uncle far behind,fake oakley sunglasses, and want to listen to them in the end what to say.
Yuxiang Zhang oakleys's uncle looked, they looked to be on the ground the oakleys The aunt said: over years ago if it does not tax this year, Qi, mayor I may not do become, I could not help if you have money to quickly pay the money, this I did not happen when. Uncle suffer gravely said: under this rice, but also to eat in a year to keep next year. your wife is away, dare chopping me, I sent her bureau house squatting on a three to five years can not be. , Do, do not refer, Yu Shuji, I pray you, be careful not to arrest people. I'll go and borrow money. Borrow money? Who do you borrow? Your village, in addition to the Wang family, someone there is spare cash to lend you,cheap oakley sunglasses, you fucking do not fool me, Uncle, a pull Yuxiang ZhangRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment